Invitations



August 2015

For invitations I Googled myself crazy trying to look for some ideas and some nice templates to use or to try.

I tried making them myself, I tried a few things. I think it wasn't until I started doing the invitations that I realised the price that they were going to cost. I now know that this starts now.

I saw this really cute image when I Google "Engagement invitations". I incorporated the design but added a bit of us into it, I think it turned out REALLY nice and cute, simple and clean.

We uploaded our design to www.vistaprint.co.nz. We found that this was much much cheaper to do instead of using Vistas templates. When you use their templates you spend approx $14.99 for 10 but when you upload your own design and use the "Marketing Brochure" section its only about $35.00 for 100, such a difference.

For the Wedding invites we will hopefully hand make them, I think that will be really pretty.
We are waiting for them in the mail!!!





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig